Thursday, December 9, 2010

Concentration III, " entangled", 'Police State'

This is my third concentration piece in progress.  Mr. Z told us that this  piece has to some how relate to the theme "entangled".  That being said, because this piece is in its beginning stages, i will do my best to explain what i hope to portray when i'm done with it.  As you can see i have drawn a robot figure as the focal point of the piece, from him, his 'organs' are spilling out.  His internal organs are based roughly off  circuit board's that you'd find in many modern electronic devices.  The circuit board parts are to branch out from the robot's front cavity and entangle an army of smaller robots which will be drawn behind him.    I hope to depict electricity flowing through the parts and into the smaller robot's body's.  The big robot will be in control of the army of robots.  This is too symbolically portray parents who aren't parents but are dictators.  Thanks for reading, i'll update as soon as i make some significant progress.

5 comments:

  1. I think the concept is awesome, and you're off to a good start and I'm sure it'll turn out amazing...but why is it called "Police State?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is this a Danbo robot?
    Like what your doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have the same questions as Nandini, why is it called "Police State"? I like how you're using mechanical things as an element to show organs. Good luck on the rest of the piece! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks pretty cool. I like how you got alot of things going on in that drawer. But yea like everyone..why's it called Police State? other then that, keep the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! its very creative and the description helped alot in understanding it

    ReplyDelete